March 31 - April 1 Weekend Guide
By Bring Back the Mile
We're off to beautiful San Diego for the Junior Carlsbad Mile races (the 5000 meter elite races are stacked!) and a stop over at Competitior Radio on Sunday evening for a chat with the always entertaining Bob Babbitt & Paul Huddle. Come join us at the rockin' Carlsbad 5000 Health & Fitness Expo throughout Saturday and Sunday (booth #112 by the merchandise) as we unveil our Bring Back the Mile gear, then tune in on Sunday night! Enjoy our weekend guide...
Viewing Schedule & Resources Overview (all times local)
85th Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays (March 31 / Austin, TX)
- Schedule | Results
- Longhorn Network Television Coverage
- Video Recaps & Longhorn Network Live Streaming Coverage (Verizon Customers)
- FloTrack Interviews & Recaps
- Jerry Thompson Mile - Invitational Men (4:55 PM)
Junior Carlsbad (March 31 / Carlsbad, CA)
Event begins at 7:45am. Ages 7-12 with shorter distances available for younger children
- Carlsbad 5000 Info - (Men Elite) Gebremeskel, Kipchoge, Bekele, Famiglietti, Cragg; (Women Elite) Dibaba
Thank you. For complete T&F coverage of all the weekend's action check out ESPN Dyestat, Milesplit, Letsrun.com, FloTrack, USTFCCCA, Track & Field Superfan and a track near you. For all of us here at Bring Back the Mile, you stay classy America...