Bring Back the Mile in Your State Today!
Thank you for petitioning your high school state federation to Bring Back the Mile.
- BBTM's Guide to Coping with the 1600m: Why running the 1600m is ridiculous and makes no sense.
- Download the BBTM Mile toolkit (PDF): Quick Facts & FAQs, state petition sheet & how to setup a Mile race.
What can you do to help?
- Sign the Petition below and share it with as many people as you know.
- Share your signed petition or take a photo showcasing why you love the Mile or even shoot a video and share it on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Use the hashtag #BRINGBACKTHEMILE. Every month we'll be selecting up to four special BBTM packages from the submissions and highlight on our website and in our own social media.
- High School athlete or coach? Push to run the Mile instead of the 1600m at your local races. Download our toolkit for more information.
- Interested in being a Mile State Ambassador? Email David Monico for more information. Ambassadors receive unique BBTM merchandise and promotions.