Who ya got?! Choose your favorite male & female Milers for the Friday evening, September 7 Minnesota Mile, the BBTM GP Tour 2018 fifth stop! Share using #BringBackTheMile, #Tour2018 and #MinnesotaMile.
The professional women's race starts at 6:45pm CDT and the pro men toe the line at 7:00pm CDT in Duluth, MN. The PTW contest will close at 6:45pm CDT.
3:52.7 Ben Blankenship (USA / OR), 2013
4:21.3 Gabriele Anderson (USA / MN), 2013
2017 Minnesota Mile Champions
Ben Blankenship (USA / OR), 4:07
Heather Kampf (USA / MN), 4:42
- Select the closest winning time for a chance to win a runner's package courtesy Running Warehouse & BOA. One male & one female will win plus a BBTM swag package.
- Pick-the-Winners and be placed in a random drawing to win a BBTM swag package. One winner from the Men's field and one winner from the Women's field will be selected.
- Limited to one submission. If you enter more than once, we will take your most recent entry.
- One may win no more than twice in a Tour calendar year; once per gender.
- For closest winning time tie-breakers, entries without decimal marks, such as 3:59, will be treated as 3:59.00; for 3:59.4, we will treat it as 3:59.40. Additionally, ties to the hundredth such as 3:59.40 we will randomly select the winner of the Running Warehouse package.
- Those selecting the Men's or Women's winner will enter a random draw for one of two BBTM swag packages.
- Winners will be announced via social media channels and formally notified via email within 3-5 days of contest completion.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for fulfillment of prizes. Good luck and go Mile!